Writing Geek: M-Dash (really)
In groups: Compare the passages from Franzen that you’ve chosen. Select one that you want to share with the class. Be ready to explain how the writer achieves the paratactic effect of being in the moment.
- My Responses
- Fastwrite: Write a response to my response to your X1. Email it to me, if you like. Let me know if you’d like to talk.
- Fri, 2/17, class: Print and read the X1 essays by Charlotte, Braci, and Alaina. (These are posted We will work with these in class.
- Mon, 2/20, class: Read Lamott to p. 182. Be working on your revision of X1.
- Tues, 2/21, 10:00 AM: Post R1 to your Group Folder on Google Drive. Read and comment on the pieces written by your group members.
- Wed, 2/22, class: Come ready for our first workshop. (Guidelines to follow.)