- Email and User ID
- Fastwrite: What text do you plan to respond to for your x4? What about it interests or provokes you? Why do you think it will spark some good writing of your own?
- Perry Link, “The Mind: Less Puzzling in Chinese?” Please read (or reread) Link’s essay.Try to identify a brief passage in the text where his voice comes through strongly to you. What is he doing in that passage to draw your interest not just to nouns and verbs, but to what he has to say about them?
- Wed, 4/12, class: Read Heller and and Wiman from Brooks’ Sidney Awards. Be ready to talk about how each author projects a sense of voice in an essay about intellectual issues.
- Thurs, 4/13, 10:00 am: Post X4 to your individual folder on Google Drive.
- Fri, 4/14, class: Read the class picks posted by Emily and Eric. (They should be posted to this site by class time on Wednesday.)