Possible Changes to Schedule
Tista Sen, “How a Bird Feeder Revived My Marriage“. [Alaina]
Bridget and Jack: In responding to texts, how do you move from writing a “review” (in which the focus is on the text you’re writing about) to writing a “critical essay” that foregrounds your perspective as a reader?
Punctuating Quotations: Logical Punctuation vs. American Style.
To Do (Proposed)
- Fri, 4/21, class: Digital writing.
- Mon, 4/24, class: Read the Class Picks by Helen, Jess, and Jordan.
- Tues, 4/25: 10:00 am: Post R4 to your group folder.
- Wed, 4/26, and Fri, 4/28, class: Workshop
- Mon, 5/01, class: Read the Class Picks from Sam, Sam, and Jack
- Tues, 5/02, 10:00 am: Post a link to and reflection on X6 to this site.
- Wed, 5/03, class: X6 arcade.
- Thurs, 5/04, and Fri, 5/05: Conferences with Joe.
- Mon, 5/08, class: Studio.
- Tues, 5/09, 10:00 am: Post Essay Two to your individual folder.